Monday, July 27, 2026

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩


.⋆❀°Welcome °❀.

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ Info ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅


Activity:  Watching New Animes [ ▶︎ ]

Website: █████████░ 90%

Boredom: ██████████ 100%

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ Neocities ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

I haven't really messed with my neocities much lately I only really opened it today to make sure everything was okay (plus I was a little bit bored). However, when I opened it on my homepage instead of my visitor counter there was a link to what I believe was some sort of German website, so I found a way to remove that and bring my visitor counter back to its place. Other than that, my neocities is looking great and I love it soo much!!! Also, there will likely be a few new anime reviews coming to the site soon!

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

─ ⊹ ˚ Today ˚ ⊹ ─

Today I really didn't do much, as usual. I played Roblox for maybe an hour. I played Murder Mystery, but then my laptop sounded like it would implode so I eventually stopped playing.

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

˚。⋆୨ Toodles ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

No comments:

Post a Comment