⮜⬩ ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ── ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ⬩⮞
.⋆❀°Welcome °❀⋆.
⮜⬩ ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ── ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ⬩⮞
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ Info ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Activity: Watching Kenji react to the Cardi B trial [ ▶︎ ]
Website: █████████░ 90%
Boredom: ██████████ 100%
⮜⬩ ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ── ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ⬩⮞
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ Neocities ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Oh my golly goodness it look sooo cute. I changed the cursor, so now I my cursor is Giita (Yui's guitar from K-on) and it switches to Yui when you hover over clickable items. I also gave it little green sparkles with icons like "୨ৎ, ❀, 𖹭" and a lot more. It's so cute. Best of all I now have music. I remember a few days ago I tried putting music onto my page but I found out you are unable to upload mp3 files unless you are a supporter. However, I found out that you can use a site called cat box (which if you are viewing this from my neocities, you can locate it in my links page under credits. Not only that, I found out a way to keep it playing when you switch between the pages on my site. Unfortunately, the only way to do that was for it to open an entirely new tab which is kind of annoying but it's okay.
⮜⬩ ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ── ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ⬩⮞
✧ ─ ⊹ ˚⟡ Today ⟡˚ ⊹ ─ ✧
Today I honestly didn't do much. Mostly just tinkered with my neocities site. However, I did a curly hair routine on one of my sisters. It didn't turn out all that great because her hair is more wavy than curly and she kept moving around while I was trying to diffuse it.
⮜⬩ ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ── ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ⬩⮞
⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Toodles ୧⋆ ˚。⋆
⮜⬩ ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ── ═══════ ✦ ═══════ ⬩⮞
No comments:
Post a Comment