Sunday, July 12, 2026

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

.⋆❀°Welcome °❀.

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ Info ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅


Activity:  Watching Kenji react to bodycam footage [ ▶︎ ]

Website: ████████░░ 80%

Boredom: ██████████ 100%

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ Neocities ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

I've started to work on my neocities a lot and I think I'm nearing a stopping point. I haven't really been adding much HTML code or editing pages. I've mostly just been adding graphics to everything. Also, I feel like I'm getting to the point where im running out of ideas for graphics to add.

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

✧ ─ ⊹ ˚ Today ˚ ⊹ ─ 

Today I spent most of my morning working on my site. Then, I went to a science museum, and they had a planetarium show. This was really fun and that was the first time I went to that museum it mostly had fossils. After that I went to a claw machine arcade which felt like a scam if I'm being honest. However, I was able to get a few cute plushies. One of the plushies I got kind of looks like this picture. they are really cute and soft. It literally took me like five tries to get a Kirby one that I wanted though. Now, as I'm sure you've noticed, I changed by blog post layout.ᐟ.ᐟ.ᐟ
Duck Plushie ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

˚。⋆୨ Toodles ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⬩   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ── ⋆⋅𖤓⋅⋆ ──   ═══════   ✦   ═══════   ⬩

No comments:

Post a Comment